Chess Thematic Seminars [February - May 2019]
The Chess Stars Club is pleased to invite you to the "Chess Laboratory" programme, every Saturday 16:00.
The programme comprises thematic seminars for children from different clubs in Luxembourg who wish to take a step forward in chess.
Session 1 will focus on the basic principles of the opening, middlegame and endgame.
During this session, a tournament will be organised for the participants, followed by an analysis of each player’s games.
Participants must be active players (rapid or standard tournaments) during the last year or have good knowledge of chess (attended a course for at least two years).
Chess Laboratory, Session 1
Centre Culturel Edward Steinchen
- address: (see on googlemaps) 2 rue de Bettembourg, L-3324, Bivange (3320), Luxembourg
Every Saturday 16:00 - 18:00
- February 2 : Basic opening principles
- February 9 : Opening traps
- February 16 : Gambits
- March 2 : The principles behind mobilization
- March 9 : The open games
- March 16 : Simple pawn endings
- March 23 : The opposition
- April 6 : Queen against pawn
- April 27 : The wrong bishop
- May 4 : The double attack
- May 11 : The pin
- May 18 : The discovered attack
- Course fee (24 hours): 170 euro per person
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
mobile: +352 691190035